Saturday, April 01, 2006

WIP March 2006

Here's the pics of the WIPs in my sidebar that have actually been started:
I Do

Lu's Lacy Scarf

Ribbed Cable Fingerless Gloves (for me)


Ribbed Cable Fingerless Gloves (for co-worker)

Felted Easter Basket (teaching project for FTA)

Whenever Sock Swap Sock #2 (I don't know if this counts, since the pair of socks are half-done, but I haven't started mine at all yet.)

Cookie's Katrina Rib

Fixation Socks

Surprise Gift Lace Project (I'm not showing this one because it's for a person who reads this blog)

TK's Giants Afghan

Katrina Bear (cannibalized for the needles)

Felted Messenger Bag

Knitter's Studio (not a) Poncho (I can't find this one!)

Interweave Knits Chevron Capelet (this one is going to be frogged - I can't imagine knitting it now. The matching sweater is warm enough as it is without the capelet).

I forgot about this one - it's the pattern for Knitty's Cosy, which I was planning to turn into a shrug. I think I'm a little shrugged-out, but I don't want to frog it).

1 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Elspeth said...

I thought I had seen a lot of them but I was wrong! They all look great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home