Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to Stitches I go!

It's been a crap day at work, I didn't sleep much last night (too much TiVo, not enough time), and I'm losing ground on my Sitcom Chic. Not to worry, I'm off to the Stitches Market Preview tonight! It's probably my only chance to shop, so I've marked the must-visit booths and will be queuing up early so I can get it all done in 2 hours. First stop - Blue Moon Fiber Arts!

If you're looking for me, I'm in a purple long-sleeve tee and a curly brown ponytail with birkenstocks, madly racing thru the aisles. Hope to see you there!

Day 6: 3.75 / 6
Can you see any progress?

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good progress despite technical difficulties at the onset! Of course, even the Olympians must take a break for Stitches, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home