Friday, February 10, 2006

Let the Olympics Begin!

I haven't cast on yet, since I have to finish Yuan's other sock before she comes into town next weekend! I hope to finish it tonight so I can get my Olympic knitting started.

My sis wanted to know what the Knitting Olympics are (she's not a knitter but visits from time to time). All the details can be found on the Yarn Harlot's official Olympics page.

All you Olympic Knitters, go to the Frappr Knitting Olympics Map and add yourself - I saw Shannon already on the map.

Don't forget to visit Full Thread Ahead's Stitches Preview night tonight - 4-9 pm! I'll be teaching felted baskets and learn-t0-knit on Thursday nights in March, see you there!

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger tapmouse said...

Amy-am I lame? I didn't see the name of the yarn you are working on for your Olympics project! Looks COOL! I was too lame and crazy busy to even find out HOW to participate in the Olympics, let alone actually do something! Besides, focusing one thing is not something I'm good at! I'm waiting to see your Socks that Rock!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home