Saturday, January 14, 2006

Blogger memes

These are fun, and I enjoy reading them on other people's blogs. I just haven't gotten to doing many myself, but Elspeth is trying to get me to post more often by tagging me with this meme, so here goes:

4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life:
Legal Assistant
Administrative Assistant
Marketing Manager
Events Director

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
Office Space
The Princess Bride
Wedding Singer
Finding Nemo

4 Places You Have Lived:
Seattle, WA
Spokane, WA
Paris suburbs
Bay Area

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch:
24
Smallville
Veronica Mars
Alias

4 Places You Have Been on Vacation:
England
Germany
Japan
Mexican Riviera

4 websites you visit daily:
BayArea.com (Mercury News)
Bloglines (where all my blog links are)
Yahoo Mail
Work (we do everything thru the web)

4 of your favorite foods:
chocolate
ice cream
pizza
indian food

4 places you would rather be right now:
Spokane, with family
Europe, on vacation
Alaska, visiting my sister
some beach, anywhere warm and tropical

4 Bloggers You are Tagging:
I'm skipping this part. If you're a blogger and feel like continuing, go for it and let me know in my comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home