Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Knitting Olympics


OK, I'm in... I tried to resist, what with Stitches/wedding dress shopping weekend right in the middle, but hey, I'm never one to turn down a challenge.

So I'm making Sitcom Chic out of Debbie Bliss Soho in rose/white/black/green, the drool-worthy yarn I couldn't put down at The Knitter's Studio and ended up buying all 20 something balls worth...

Gauge swatch - I'm off by 1 stitch and 1 row on size 8s, which means the sweater would be slightly larger. That's perfect, since the largest size would juuuust fit and I'd rather have a little ease. I also have enough yarn that I can hopefully make the sleeves a little longer than 3/4 length, since I'd like to wear this with my full-length t-shirts.

Now I have to find a team!

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Elspeth said...

That's going to be great! Good luck on picking a team!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home