Monday, April 03, 2006

Another FO


Finally finished my co-worker's cabled fingerless mittens over the weekend. The last pair I made only took me about 2 weeks, but they were out of DK weight. My co-worker really wanted Cherry Tree Hill's African Gray colorway, which Hollis only had in sock weight, so I recalculated the pattern for the new yarn, and these took me almost twice as long to finish. I was so sick of them by the time I was almost done, but she's very excited about getting them so I know they'll have a long time of good use.

Now I really need to get going on my wedding knitting! 1 shrug for me, and 4 wraps for the bridesmaids. I have 5 months, no worries, right?

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Elspeth said...

They are so gorgeous! I can't wait to see your I Do done too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home