Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Am I the only one having Blogger problems?

Either Blogger has been acting up or I'm an idiot (or both...)

Last Thursday I was at Boba Knit early and was using their wireless internet on my work laptop to post an update, and I kept randomly getting a "cannot connect" error and it was defaulting to my dialup connection. It drove me nuts and I ended up just saving my post rather than posting it because I kept losing connection to Blogger.

Almost a week later, I have a few spare moments so I decide it's time to finally post that update. I'm plugged into the LAN. I KNOW my connection works well! So why am I still getting this error below the text window:

Could not connect to Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail. Test connection now.
I seem to get this error when trying to upload pictures. Isn't that the point of a knitblog? GRRRRRRR
Anybody else having this issue, or is it really just me?

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Elspeth said...

I've had that before, but it's never actually affected my publishing, just their automatic saving. But I have had problems where the photo window gets hung up and I can't post a photo. That's annoying too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home