Thursday, June 09, 2005

One more update...

Blogging on the new laptop! Woo hoo!

I didn't get the job I interviewed for last week - not even called back for 2nd rounds. Oh well, it was a good practice experience and I'd prefer not to have to commute so far. I was contacted by a contract agency while I was gone and they submitted my resume for a 3-6 mo contract job in Mountain View, so we'll see how that goes.

Vegas and the Grand Canyon was fun but we lost all our winnings on Sunday. I have some great photos and I'll update tomorrow.

Sorry I missed you yesterday, Peninsula Knitters! Nasty headache... I'll surely be there next week!

J and I went to Commuknity and we ran into Emy who was working, and Abigail and Niels who were shopping. J got some yarn for her aunt in Hawaii and I pondered the Pacific Northwest Shawl but they don't have any laceweight yet so I'll wait until I complete more of my FOs.

My sis C is coming into town for a conference next week so we're heading up to the Wine Country. We're also meeting our cousin and his wife who are on their way to Tucson for his next Army posting after a couple years in Germany and Iraq. Busy weekend ahead!

1 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger HoJo said...

Next time you come over, you can check out the Mal Abrigo laceweight for the Pacific Northwest Shawl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home