Saturday, May 21, 2005

Grrrr....

OK, as you've noticed, I'm still working out the kinks in the picture posting. I don't like the fact that I can't edit any of my posts that were submitted thru Hello, which is how I get my pics online. Advice greatly appreciated.

Anyway.... The shawl (below) I cast on for is out of the Knitting Pattern-A-Day calendar and is totally easy. It's all stockinette with every 4th row a YO row, and the YOs line up to create the wedges. The Popcorn is going to be lovely, I already can't wait for it to be finished. Yes, this is from the kangaroo bag of yarn I helped label the other day (see it? top right of the bag), so I had a few extra days to fall in love with it before the launch party. I only wish she had more of the colorway on the bottom left with the purple in it, or I would have gotten that one instead.

HoJo's launch party was great, lots of people oohing and aahing over the yarns and she had quite a few sales. It's definitely better to see yarn in person, and she's done a great job of finding gorgeous and unique yarns at a variety of price points.

Hee hee, HoJo's got a picture of me labeling yarn. I shamelessly stole it to share it with you here:


Busy week... GO SEE STAR WARS. It's awesome. I also walked 4 miles with Julia yesterday and watched LOST - big finale coming! I love this time of year, longer days, more sunshine (finally), TV finales and big movies coming out. And this year I have the time to enjoy it! Keeping fingers crossed on hearing about the job interview, hopefully will hear early next week.

4 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Elspeth said...

That's weird, because I'm able to edit my photo data (the writing that goes along with the photo) while using Hello. Is that what you're trying to do? If so, you go to "edit posts" in blogger and choose the post it is you want to edit. That should show the text under the photo.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The party was great and I was so good, I did not buy that much - well, not much according to my standard ;-)

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Elspeth said...

Just in case you didn't have enough to do, why don't you try the meme I just got tagged with ...

choose five things from the list below and complete the sentence. Then tag other people and they answer in their blogs.

If I could be a scientist.
If I could be a farmer
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be a librarian
If I could be an inn-keeper
If I could be a professor
If I could be a writer
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be an astronaut
If I could be a world famous blogger
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world
If I could be married to any current famous political figure

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Freecia said...

Give flickr a try! They've got a handy "blog this" button or "view in multiple sizes" which you can cut and paste into your entry (this took me forever to figure out. enter multiple pictures with this method)

-freecia
visit.freecia.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home