Thursday, May 12, 2005

I have a headache or I'd post more

Just got home from last-minute babysitting TK's little nephews in SF - Ryan is almost 3 and Aidan is almost 1. We had a good time, the boys were pretty good, and I'm tired. Fun to be the Auntie, but also nice to not have to deal all the time.

Tuesday's jaunt to CommuKNITy was kind of a waste. Turns out the Asst. Mgr. was wrong and they aren't hiring any more until they know what their traffic patterns will be, but I left a resume just in case. Oh well. Had a nice time with the Peninsula Knitters on Tuesday and have started TK's project - it's a double-knit afghan in black and orange with the SF and Giants insignias on it. It's probably going to take me all summer 'cause I'm only going to work on it when he's not home.

Other than that I've been lost in my Dark Tower series. I've finished 1-4 and now need to scrounge up the rest, either used or at the library. Can't afford full-price hardbacks right now.

Found this BlogThing on Lu's blog. Hmmm, what does it say about me?




Your Birthdate: November 1

Your birthday suggests that are executive ability and leadership qualities in your makeup. (thus the kind of marketing jobs I'm looking for)

A birthday on day 1 of any month gives a measure of will power and self-confidence, and very often a rather original approach. (will power and self confidence? those are both areas I need work in... I like the "original approach" part though)

This 1 energy may diminish your ability and desire to handle details, preferring instead to paint with a broad brush. (funny, I'm a little TOO detail-oriented!)

You may be sensitive, but your feelings stay rather repressed. (this is true, I hold them in and then they come out in a rush and then I regret it.)

3 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your headache is gone soon. If you're not doing anything this morning, come join us for the Knittng Click in Los Altos - 134 Main Street.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh, you have started the afghan - cannot wait to see it!

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home