Thursday, December 23, 2004

'Twas the night before the night before Christmas

Hoo boy, what have I gotten myself into! I got off work early today so I went Christmas shopping with T, but just for his stuff. I got the rest of my shopping done after he went to work, but since the majority of my gifts are handmade, I'm still pretty far behind. Mom's present is done as of 10 minutes ago, but I still have Mom's presents 3 and 4, Suzi's present, and Dad's present to get done in about 36 hours... I'm not seeing much sleep between now and then. Thankfully some of these are sets of 2, so I'm going to do one for each and they'll get the mate before I leave for CA.

It's been nice to not deal with the mall much this season, but since we didn't really do anything Christmassy around the house and the weather has been so mild, it sure doesn't feel like Dec. 23 to me!

Thanks for the nice comments about my blog - I'm enjoying having a place to chronicle my projects. But for now - back to knitting!

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger spinnity said...

Wow, you've got a lot of presents in your WIP list! How did you do? I only finished 2 of my 7 before Xmas... and 2 more since, though they still need to be put in the mail. I hope you finished way more than I did!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home