Wednesday, December 22, 2004

on the home stretch...

Last night after getting the blog up I finished Carrie's present and felted it in the washing machine with a load of laundry. I've found if I put items to be felted in a full load of laundry they felt pretty well in the front loader, although sometimes they need a couple cycles. Wish I didn't have stupid coin laundry... anyway, Carrie's present turned out really cute, and I'll post pics once she gets her present. Gotta drop the package in the mail to Juneau today.

Also made some more progress on Mom's Present 2 and Danna's present. I think I can get Mom's done tonight and move on to Mom's Presents 3 & 4, Suzi's Present, and Dad's Present after I hit the LYS. That still leaves 4 1/2 UFO's before Christmas morning. Good thing I'll have all that flying time up to Spokane, plus they'll understand if they're not quite finished on Christmas morning.

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Christina said...

Welcome to the blog world! Your blog is off to a great start. Best of luck on your holiday gift knitting!

~ Christina
http://warmfuzzyknits.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home