Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Fun Stuff from Other Blogs

From Abigail's blog: May the Farm be with you

From Elspeth:
Just in case you didn't have enough to do, why don't you try the meme I just got tagged with ...

choose five things from the list below and complete the sentence. Then tag other people and they answer in their blogs.

If I could be a scientist
If I could be a farmer I'd grow tulips in Skagit County, WA
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be a librarian I'd have all the books I'd ever want to read at my fingertips
If I could be an inn-keeper I'd open a B&B in Sonoma County near family
If I could be a professor
If I could be a writer
If I could be a llama-rider I'd win the contest for the most interesting job at any cocktail party
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be an astronaut I'd be reminded how small we are compared to the universe around us but yet can make such a difference to the planet we live on
If I could be a world famous blogger
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world
If I could be married to any current famous political figure

Who to tag next? Emy, Jeni, Abigail, Mary, and Christina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home