Thursday, June 16, 2005

One down, nineteen to go

I've been distracted by other fun projects lately, but have picked up TK's secret afghan again. I just finished the first square:



I'm pretty close on guage - about 12" square. It's a little short but it should be fine.

My plan for the afghan is: 4x5' (20 squares), with these SF squares on the 4 corners. The 2 squares on each side and the 3 squares across the top and bottom will be stripes (still working out the pattern there) and the center 2x3 rectangle will be the curved GIANTS logo from the jerseys, orange on black.

I need to work faster! Only 4 more months of baseball season!

2 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger HoJo said...

The afghan looks great. Prince Eats-a-lotta would like a copy of the chart or better yet, an afghan of his own! See you soon.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

That's going to be kickass looking! 1 down, 19 to go!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home